I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by J. G. Burdette over at Map Of Time. Many thanks, J. G.
Now for the hard part. As a recipient, I’m supposed to list seven things about myself. Here goes:
* History after WWII leaves me cold. Maybe because I’ve lived through a lot of it.
* You know that old saw about “jack of all trades, master of none”? You’re looking at him.
* “Hi, my name is Mac, and I’m a Chocoholic.”
* I’m a hardcore Progressive, but I’m not as politically active as I used to be.
* I love British tv series, especially Qi. My dream job would be to become a Qi elf (researcher).
* My favorite actor is Misha Collins, in part because of his charity work.
* I love all things feline.
Next, I have to list 15 other deserving blogs. My picks, in no particular order:
Cyrakitty– A general purpose blog. Fun, interesting and occasionally delightfully snarky.
Bad Archaeology– Helps keep my flights of fancy firmly grounded. Well, most of the time.
Margaret & Helen– Speaking of delightfully snarky… A political blog.
English Russia– Everything Russian.
Strange Maps– Exactly what the title says.
One Good Move– A political blog of links and commentary.
The BS Historian– A no-nonsense approach to historical non-sense.
Calgary Recreational & Ultralight Flying Club– Love their section on aviation history.
The Sideshow– Another political blog of links and commentary.
Neighborhood Cats– All about ferals.
Urban Exploration– Abandoned places.
ZooBorns– Because even the most irascible of us has their awwww side.
seeing red rant– gaming.
Ships on the Shore– Shipwrecks.
Architecture Tourist– As the title implies.
Congratulations to all of my picks. For those I didn’t, I know that I’ll be thinking “Damn! I should have chosen…..” for the next week or so. Now, as I understand this, it is up to each of you above to do the same. Or not, as you are inclined.